Inspections are scheduled Monday through Thursday; inspections are not performed on Fridays. Inspection requests received after 9:00 am will take place the following inspection day.
Inspection requests can be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Calling the Building Department at (503) 436-8045.
- Emailing building [at] ci.cannon-beach.or.us
- Making an online inspection request at www.BuildingPermits.Oregon.gov
- Using the Oregon ePermitting IVR (interactive voice response) system by calling 1-888-299-2821.
Please include the following information with your request:
- Project Address
- Permit Number
- Type of Inspection (such as framing, shower pan, rough in)
- Name and phone number of the person who can answer questions from the building official regarding the inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not send inspection requests and pictures/videos directly to the building official.
Electrical inspections are performed by Clatsop County:
Please call the county at (503) 338-3698 to schedule electrical inspections.